Wednesday 1 September 2010

What's this... a blog

Why yes indeed it is! And guess what???

Can't guess? well then I shall tell you.

I have been painting today. Not just any painting but using oil paints, which is by far my weakest medium.

It's about time I did some painting this summer. I know, I just haven't had the time this holiday but I made myself make time today and is feeling pretty mellowed out right now. Not cause of the white spirit though (I remembered to open the windows this time XD)
Oh how I have missed it!

Just me, my brushes, paints, a blank surface needing filling and my ipod playing on speakers :) It felt wonderful.



I have also been doing some sketches for a little comicy based off a story me and a few friends have been writing on for a while. Now I don't think it would be fair to write more not when it's in these early stages. I don't want to jinx myself this time.
I shall put the link up (in case anyone was interested) here but there is not much up right now just the title page for the first chapter. Don't expect too much of me though... the comic will likely be pretty irregular anyways. So wish me luck!

http://clanmastersdice.smackjeeves.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment