Monday 27 February 2012

WHOA!!!! A BLOG!!!!

Well I know it's been a long time but I thought now would be a good time to blog as I have a little bit of spare time on my hands, having not realised I had booked the next two weeks off work. Yes forgetfulness strikes again. So what am I doing with my time? I am knitting my own Ninja courtesy of a kit given to me by a friend for my birthday.
So the next few blogs will be titled 'knitting my own ninja' so my progress can be seen. Hopefully it will not take as long as my last knitting project did (cough cough, nine years) the reason for this is that I had lost it. So I am determined this will not happen again and am looking forward to knitted ninja awesome!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you approve - and of course you lost it, your room's a mess!

    ReplyDelete