Monday 22 March 2010

Here we go again XD

Alright then, I had quite a productive day to day though the morning was spent priming a few boards so they were ready for painting on, showing one of my fellow students how to make friendship bracelets and also how to work his new phone XD

As I promised I have put of the photos of the pieces I was working on, on Friday.

Front view of the clay piece I was working on on friday that is now waiting to go into the Kiln ^_^


This is the back view for Friday's clay piece.
Today I finished off this painting that I started on Friday (at long last) it is finished. Though I have a funny feeling that by the end of this project people will be thinking I am either a Lesbian or someone with a boob fetish >.< This above painting is a piece I was working on today it is a painting of one of last semesters clay pieces. I created this as a kind of link between the forms within my paintings and the rest of my ceramic pieces.

Just a quick sketch of one of last semesters clay pieces. Like the previous photo its supposed to be a linking piece between my ceramic and painting pieces for the creative module.

Anyways I shall attempt to work further on my Marcel Duchamp essay this evening... I think I am about three quarters through. I really want to get it completed before I go on the Departmental trip to London.
Tomorrow I plan to create another clay piece from my sketchbook ideas, however I have saved the trickiest one til last :( I also hope that some of the boards I ordered from the workshop are done cause I am running out of stuff to paint on. I doubt they are though.

Until tomorrow hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment